Wednesday, July 15, 2009

eSchool News - OUTSTANDING!

Not often does a publication cross my path that grabs my attention quite like this one: eSchool News. There's an online version, a paper version sent via mail, and an e-newsletter. Information covers the entire K-20 spectrum. There's news for parents, teachers, administrators, and higher education.

What really caught my attention was eSchool News TV! There were several engaging videos to view, all professionally rendered. The segment reviewing the NECC 2009 conference in Washington D.C. was especially enjoyable. If you've not yet experienced a technology conference of this scale and calibre, watch the video. You'll get a sense of the scale of this event. This year's conference attracted a crowd of 18,500+ attendees from all over the globe!

While visiting eSchool News, I also visited the Resources section. It was there that I found a link to royalty-free stock footage, sound effects, and motion background collections for $8.41 per DVD! Basically the disc collections are free. The charge is for shipping and handling per disc.

I could go on and on about what I found at eSchool News. Why not visit it for yourself and see the wealth of useful, practical, relevant information that awaits you? Set the egg timer, though, because you might forget to eat supper!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment